Friday, August 5, 2011

Claudia R.'s Blog Summary



At the end it all comes down to TIME. We need time to sit down and forget about everything else and just dive into the program or application that we want to explore or learn about. This week I sat down and tried my best to learn by making mistakes, asking questions, and clicking on every single button I could find. The key word that I take with me about being in this course is; Explore. I guess technology is like going to the jungle, once you're there you HAVE to find out a way to survive and the only way to do it is by exploring. 
Thanks for sharing!



technology_jungle.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Claudia, We have to dive into technology and click on every button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comparison with the jungle! hahahah!!
    Now I think we could apply your metaphorm to our lives, click here or there to survive! Explore!

    ReplyDelete