Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Marcela´s Reflection

It all started as a WHAAAAT????? week; and it ended as a WOW!!!! week. At the beginning (and sometimes during the week) I was not quite sure if I knew where I was going. I wasn't sure either if I was accomplishing something. I was sure that time was flying fast and also that I was diving into new waters. The feeling of accomplishment was great by the end of the week when I went into my finished blog and liked what I had done. This blog is something that I want to implement this school year (let's see...). I still think that practice makes mastery, so I still need to play and test on it. The good thing is that I don't feel afraid anymore of messing it all. (just a little ha!)
I liked to be in a class where I was able to choose the path that I wanted to take. I faced several obstacles in photo shop mainly, but I had a great team which supported me and helped me get where I wanted to be. So I realized how learning can be meaningful if you are able to make choices, work with others and solve problems during your journey.
I was a little disappointed when I showed the pictures I fixed in photoshop to my kids at home.  And they said:"Come on! You learned to do this? It's so easy". Well, I guess my learning about photoshop has just begun; I need to keep working on it and surprise them some how!
Thanks for a fun and productive week
Good luck
Marcela

1 comment:

  1. Marce, I had the same feeling of accomplishment making the blog. And then I saw all the things others learned with photoshop, I movie, etc and I can see I am a long way from learning all that.

    I can imagine our students will say the same things your kids did when they see the blog. For us making a blog is a great deal and for them it is one more thing to do during a normal day... I hope you can continue with your blog, I loved it and I think it is a great resource for students and parents.

    ReplyDelete