Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Reflection

It seems like yesterday when we started the master, time flies. I have a lot of good memories and frustrating moments as well.
The Technology classes have always been a challenge for me, because I don´t consider myself to good at it. Nevertheless I´ve seen a lot of progress and I´ve learned a lot. In this Tech class I was very lost and frustrated at the beginning. Not understanding exactly what to do or how to do it. It was difficult for me to choose the project I wanted to do. Once I made up my mind and after working with Ari and Myrella in Google Docs and the Wiki, I began playing with Photoshop, wow !!! what an experience I couldn´t stop searching fro new things and making the designs for the parts I wanted to leave with color became an addiction hahaha. I realize it tok me more time to learn by myself because I mad a lot of mistakes but I found out that I remember what I did and when I receive instruction on how to do something I forget it sooner, so it is worth to try by myself.

The videos and the stories that we saw during the week were sensational, inspiring and very motivational. It is very nice to see that there are still people in the world willing to make a change and it is wonderful to see how young children around the world are given a chance to succeed.

I had a great experience this week and learned a lot. Thanks to all my classmates for their help and Adam for your videos and talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment