Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reflection

Since the beginning of the course, I thought it will be very fun to learn new things about technology. I was scared when we decided to do do a blog, because I had never done this, but I knew everything was going to be ok because we had Adam's and peer's help.

I really liked our final project because trying out every single option, we created a very cool blog for our student's and parents. I was amazed when we were able to add twitter comments to it and to realize how easy it was.

I also enjoyed to see what my peers made. I learned a little bit about all the different projects they made. After looking at them, I wanted to learn to do all those things and I fell in love with macs and now I have my own and I can't wait to start doing many different things with it :)


Thank you for everything Adam. I hope you had a wonderful time here at Monterrey and that you enjoyed those delicious "chilaquiles" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment