Friday, August 5, 2011

Patty's Blog Summary

As some of you I felt really lost at the beginning of this course and I'm still a little lost ....... but now that I saw what all my classmates were able to do and by the the things I learned,  I know that I have a long way to go but....... "I'm already on the road!!!"   I just need to dedicate time and practice, practice, practice !!!!

I might be looking for some of you to ask for help,  I am really excited to learn about Photoshop and many more :)

Thanks to all of you for sharing great moments during the Masters program.... I can't believe it's almost over,  I'm super duper happy !!!

"Don't cry because it's over. 
 Smile because it happened."
  Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

  1. Paty we can get together and work on Mac's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! Paty I think all we need is love....hahahaha!!! Really, all we need is practice. During this course, I had the chance to practice some things I supposed I knew already, but I realized I didn´t. Practicing them in class helped me a lot to understand them. So as you said: "Let´s practice, practice, practice!

    ReplyDelete