Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MY REFLECTION

I wanted to use my Master's videos to do some recording on them and editing with music . Somehow I couldn't find the way to have my Imovie into being A NEW PROJECT. So I started a blog, I got desperate because I was spending a lot of time and somehow I didn't feel satisfied. Then I remember reading in the Ascd reports about a KIDBLOG. So I created a blog with a 3 students, and made two blogs with videos. I didn't take too much time and was easy to work with. http://kidblog.org/MATH9TH/

I went back trying to edit my Master's video and I Can !!!!! podcast and now I can record my voice I just need to also edit with music on the background. For some of my peers this might seem easy to do, but for me, it has been a lot of time investing on trying and trying. I will not give up until I get what I want.


I also open a twitter and I am going to the people who are following me as well as the ones I chose to follow, dgarcia_dora is my twitter.

I made a blogspot, though I am still having problems with the templates and the gadgets.
I will not give up on this though. I am planning to place all the photos of the generations we have had.

A friend of mine told me three years ago that if I was not going to try new things in technology then I was going to get older than what I actually am. That hurt A LOT!
So, thanks Adam, for letting me try on my own.

Regards,
Dora E. Garcìa

No comments:

Post a Comment