Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I did for this course of Technology

I wanted to sharesome projects that I did in this class.

1. This video I made for my mother for her 32th wedding anniversary. What I did in here was to find pictures , mopst of them were faded and scan them. After that I tried my best to use Photoshop to make them the best I could. Also I made several presentations and they put them all together to make the video
My mom

2. This video I made it for my students and send it by email. After I gathered several pictures of them through out the school year and of a project they worked with I made this video. In this video I learned a lot becasue it was hnestly the first time that I used imovie.
3C

3. The last video I did by putting all the mini clips I took of my kids presenting different characters from the novel Dare to Dream. The video is horiztonal, there was a lot of problem uploading it becasue of the size.
DareToDream

No comments:

Post a Comment