Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Reflection

I worked during the class with two computers and I realized about this at the last day during my presentation. I wish I had Photoshop in my Mac Book. I enjoyed the class very much. I learned many new things and at the same time I had a lot of fun. I didn’t want to have a twitter account at first. I keep forgetting my passwords, so for me it was a totally new password. But I could see during class that Twitter is very useful and liked how our postings in twitter appeared at our Blog with the Hash tags. Loved this new word for me: Hash tags. I’m glad I didn’t have to use the Delicious page because I forgot the password. My new homework is to find where I wrote it and in which computer, maybe it can be at the computer that I use in my office. I want to thank Adam for helping me find out my Mac Book password so I could fix it. Jaja!!! I have to say that I had a lot of fun in this Last Class, the best and last class. I will miss you all.

Adam thanks for your Recaps of every day. I came back to my house to read them and to see all the videos you posted. It’s easier and better to listen to the videos without noise and you can pay more attention to them if you are more relaxed. Loved the music too!

Saludos,

SANDRA

No comments:

Post a Comment