Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Reflection

I really enjoy this past week working in our last masters course. I was amaze with myself and the things we were able to accomplish. I really love technology and I will like to put all my knowledge in to practice with my kids next year. We need to me doing this every day so we don't forget.

Its all about exploring and doing, it doesn't matter if you fail on the try, the key is to continue trying and continue learning. At some point you will succeed and raise above your own expectations.

I will probably continue on my way of becoming a masters at the photoshop (LOL), I'm really in to it right now. Thank you Adam for this amazing and motivating course. Now I have to go back to my In Service here at the Euro...

Hope to see you at our graduation...

Eva. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment