Sunday, August 7, 2011

Insights

Life is a continuous learning and the ending of something on many occasions is actually the beginning of our discoveries.
I began the week as usual, very enthusiastic. I have to recognize that not moving forward at certain speed (established by me)! provided me with a substantial doses of anxiety. However, the most important part by now are the things I did learn from the experience:  created my class blog, began a website to develop our final performance for the masters, added many sites with interesting info to explore in my bookmarks, twitted enough to memorize all the steps required, entered Adam's blog to post this piece and a video linked directly to watch(see below entitled Week's Frustration).  Wow!  I did learn something!  Probably my denial was the simple fact of not getting amazing things done in class as fast as others.
There is a missing piece in the puzzle which I haven't discover but that's for me to recognize and learn.
I do see and admired Adam's balanced emotions when guiding a bunch of ladies; his sensitivity to share experiences with the same feelings as probably experienced by him the very same moment when the events occurred; his constant relaxed manner to teach and experience life, the food, sites, and constant joy for life exploration.  Thanks Adam for the lesson...
and THANKS to my peers for being there throughout this journey.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment