Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Reflection

During the course we worked by the constructivist way of learning. I was really engaged because I worked for my own interest, I had time to explore and discover things by myself. I realized that my big challenge is to teach my students to try to do things without being afraid to do something wrong, so they can be problem solvers and develop skills for the future.

I loved working in our own projects because I figure out how to edit videos and also I learned lots from my classmates. The way we exposed (moving around the classroom from one place to another) made me feel comfortable.

I will take advantage of this technology course by making for example a magazine of the students’ interests, projects, etc. I can upload kids’ pictures and it also works for documentation.

Olinda Belloc

No comments:

Post a Comment