Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Reflection!!!

I cannot believe this was our last course of the Masters. I still remember when we had the first course with MaryAnn that there were a little bit more than three years to go. I remember saying…”Wow! We are really far away from 2012 for the graduation’’ But yet here we are finishing the last course of our masters, waiting for November to show our Action Research to Vanessa and at the beginning of next year our Masters graduation!! I think we all have grown so much as persons and professionals during these years. We have learned so much from our teachers on of ourselves.
I think I learned a lot on this course. I know I wasn’t there a lot but I was motivated to look for sources online and ask peers. I even had some talks with some peers from the masters and discuss what they were doing. I wanted to do for a presentation a video using pictures from my parents… but some of these pictures were really faded and some could even be considered as lost, so I went to look at what could I learn to work with the pictures. By talking to a peer from the masters she told me some teachers were working with Photoshop, and that is when it hit me! I could learn to use Photoshop and fix those pictures. I talk to some teachers about it, found resources online and also I went to ask help to some family members who had some knowledge of Photoshop. It went great! I was really frustrated at the beginning but I found out I could figure it out
Thanks Adam for all your help!! It has been a very productive week for me! I sure learned a lot!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing as you that we were so far to reach the 2012 and the end of the masters, but here we are in the our last step, and when we least expect to be at the ceremony.!!!!!YYEEEIIII Stephy

    ReplyDelete