Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Summer Tech Reflection

I was really happy in this tech course. I had the opportunity to try out new things such as the mac notebook and the i pad. It was wonderful having this type of course because it allowed you tofreely explore this tools and focus on what ever was important or interestiong for each of us. I felt really proud of my self when I saw the outcomes. I think that it would have been great to have written down the steps that I went through to do each of my creations in order to go over them later on when using them again. It would also be useful to keep on using this gadgets in order to remember how to do the things I learned. If I stop practicing I'll just forget everything!!
Thank you Adam for sharing with us, for being so patient and for sharing your passion with us. I really loved the video of the orchestra from Venezulea, it was very inspiring. I hope you enjoyed our city and our food. Thanks again for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment