Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Reflection!

I really enjoyed this class, I learned many technologic things but I also learned lessons of life.  About technology, thank God for Google docs.  Great tool to work with your team no matter where we are! Wiki is a perfect solution for communication with teachers, students, and parents.  Photoshop is an amazing and funny tool to change or “improve” pictures, I want to learn more!  These are the technologic things I learned.

About life I learned Frustration is so necessary. It could be the motor of your actions.  Hopefully you will know how to react and these actions will lead you into great achievements.  As teachers it is very important to make our students know we trust them, so they trust themselves and they can pursuit their dreams.  So it doesn’t matter if they are frustrated they can defeat their frustration and learn something for their lives.

I like the way we worked, I admit I was lost at the beginning, but I really enjoyed they way we learned from each other once again.  Ladies you always surprise me! I am so blessed cause you are part of my life! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for so many great moments!  Thank you Adam, it was a pleasure to meet you and worked with you!

Now let’s get ready for the presentation!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Myrella!! So you know that "frustration" is good and I learned that recognition is the first step to recovery. So.....when you notice you are frustrated think that you are on your way to success!! :D HaHaHa, it just sounds so strange..

    ReplyDelete