Sunday, August 7, 2011

Reflection...

…. And this is my last homework of my last class of my Masters. I can´t believe it!  I feel a little bit sad when I realize that time passes so fast…
This was a useful class form me. It was a different class because it was totally constructivist and I don´t think we´re used to this A LOT. I liked that we were learning about what we were interested in and that we had the chance to choose the project we wanted to work on (great for me that we worked on our action research).  Maybe at the beginning I felt anxious because I didn´t know where to start from, but then things went just fine.
I learned a little bit about IMOVIE on June, but we thought that there was a lot more to learn about it so we decided to make our project on it.  We discovered things we didn´t know how to do and our classmates also helped us several times. Stephy taught me some basic things about Photoshop. I never used it before and now I love this tool. It was great to “discover” it. It is a good idea to learn from others and explore by ourselves.
Even though I learned many things during this week, there´s a lot more to learn and I think it is our responsibility to do it. Technology is moving very fast and we cannot stay behind.
It was nice meeting you and thanks for this week.

1 comment:

  1. Perli I totally agree with you when you say that his was a very helpful class and very constructivist. I really loved it!!

    ReplyDelete