Wednesday, August 10, 2011

REFLECTION

I think it was wonderful that our last Master's course was a technology one. I don't know if it was planned that way or if it was a coincidence. Whatever it was, it was very useful, at least for me, to have this class now because of all the technology we are now using in our lives and in the classroom and because we could learn many different things to use in our upcoming Capstone Presentation.

My team and I decided to learn how to further use iMovie and to create a small video that we will use in the Capstone Presentation. We learned other useful things as well, such as: use twitter, create blogs and wikis.

Now that it's almost back to school day, I'm starting to create a blog that I can use with my students and with their parents.

The technology course was extremely useful for me, and I loved the way it was taught. It was taught the way we are supposed to teach our students, with freedom to explore, instead of dictating them step by step what they need to do. For this course, I think the teaching method you chose was the best one you could choose.

Thank you Adam for everything and I hope to see you again soon.
Adriana Leal Lankenau

No comments:

Post a Comment